Saturday 22 October 2011

Lack of updates!

Well, I've been too busy to update this blog in May, June, July, August and September. Not that nothings been happening - quite the reverse. This was the end of my degree at Sunderland University so things were hectic. Add to that, the birth of my daughter, Jessica, in June and the end of degree show a week later and you can see how busy I have been. No competitions were entered during this time but I intend to enter Octobers comp.

Here is the poster for the end of degree show:

It was a great exhibition, very well attended. Here's a few images of my space (which was very small!)





I also had a small table with a portfolio of images in the centre. I was dissapointed that the space would only allow me to display 3 images but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment